WORK WITH US
We are a team full of passion and positive energy, which we share with others both at work and outside. What unites us is our love of sport: we ride a bike, run in the park, walk in the mountains, play volleyball, squash, swim - and have a lot of fun! We do our best to put the same passion into the Spokey brand offer that is in us every day and that we want to share with future users of our products. Many hobby athletes, fans, but also professionals work in our team, thanks to which accessories are developed on the basis of practical experience, which serves the development of the brand. We are happy to implement projects in teams consisting of experts from various fields, including e-commerce, IT, marketing, analysis, finance, design or customer service, which contributes to the maximum use of our common potential and experience. We appreciate the real impact on projects and the final results of the SPOKEY range.
- we offer stable employment in a constantly developing company,
- we give the opportunity to develop, improve qualifications and skills,
- we appreciate people who approach work with enthusiasm and ambition,
- we are a tight team, full of sports freaks and enthusiasts.
If you are not afraid of the spirit of sport, you have a head full of ideas and you want to become part of our team to be able to develop yourself, join us!
- We are waiting for your application.
- We contact selected candidates by phone to discuss the preliminary working conditions and financial requirements.
- Meeting with a representative of the HR department and / or the position of your choice.
- Feedback on the decision made.
- Welcome to our company!
Send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will definitely get acquainted with your professional profile and if we do not contact you right away, we will certainly do it when we conduct a recruitment process that matches your experience, qualifications and professional profile. Please remember to include the following clause in the application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the personal data protection act as of 29 august 1997, journal of laws 2002, no. 101, item 922 as amended.”
Throughout the process, all data of applicants is processed in accordance with applicable law.